Familiar games showcased in Ubisoft E3 2014 press conference
* Far Cry 4 kicked things off and gave us a look at the likely villain who loves to kill people who don't take orders correctly. The opening cinematic looked great.
* Just Dance 2015 brought to the stage many dancers who danced a little too good. Using smartphones as the controller is an interesting idea. This should be another hot seller.
* We got another look at Tom Clancy's The Division in a CGI trailer. Yep, still looks amazing.
* Locations from New York, Las Vegas and the Rockies were shown in The Crew, the multiplayer-focused racing game. Teamwork is key here.
* Assassin's Creed Unity again showcased the overworld populated with many, many people. You'll be able to see which online friends are doing a mission as you pass by one.
* The most awkward moment of E3 so far belongs to the Shape Up presentation, a fitness game exclusively for the Xbox One. Piano dancing looks awfully like Dance Dance Revolution, and doing push-ups in rhythm with the game looks very, very tiring. I can't expect it to work perfectly on the Kinect at home like it did during the presentation.
* The most interesting game of the conference was the World War I themed Valiant Hearts: The Great War, even though we had no gameplay to judge it by. Looks like a 2D side-scroller.
* Rainbow Six: Siege showed players breaching through walls and floors in a house to rescue a hostage. This featured more fake online banter you'll never hear in real life.
Get even tinier thoughts at www.twitter.com/JeffHoard921