Blogs > Yay For Video Games

Random thoughts and news in the world of video games.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Team 17 announces Worms Revolution; releases trailer

Team 17, the creative minds behind the Worms franchise, will be releasing Worms Revolution later this year, according to a report. Originally released in 1995, this new game will give us more classic 2D worm-on-worm mayhem on the PC and "consoles."

I remember playing various Worms games back in the day, my favorites being Worms 2: Armageddon and Worms World Party. I had so much fun flying around on the ninja rope and smacking my opponents with the baseball bat. From the trailer below, I'm glad to see classic weapons are back like the Super Sheep and Concrete Donkey.



Get even tinier random thoughts at www.twitter.com/JeffHoard921

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home